Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Agilisium
Views:2257 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Agilisium - Senior Research Analyst - Mergers & Acquisitions (6-12 yrs)
Agilisium is a Los Angeles AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Big Data, EMR and Redshift competency. Agilisium exists to help organizations accelerate their Data-to-Insights-Leap. To this end, Agilisium has invested in all stages of data journey: Data Architecture Consulting, Data Integration, Data Storage, Data Governance and Data Analytics. With advanced Design Thinking capabilities, a thriving Partner Eco-system and top-notch industry certifications, Agilisium is inherently vested in our clients success.
We are looking for an experienced Research Consultant based out of our Chennai office to consult and support our Mergers & Acquisitions teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities -
- Analyzing business process, conducting benchmarking study/trend analysis using various business tools to assist the critical decision making process.
- Reading and analyzing company presentations, call transcripts, Annual Report/Quarterly Report to capture the relevant impact on overall company valuations.
- Reviewing balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in net assets, schedule of investments, cash flow statement, shareholder's interest, financial high-lights and notes to financial statements.
- Consolidating and preparing various reports, reconciliation statement for evaluating differences made by investment companies.
- Shouldering responsibility of analyzing financial statements in comparison to financial report, capital structure, future & option, investment plan, dividend, bonus, rights and remuneration part of the company.
- Pivotal in Making Analysis on Corporate Governance and Other Corporate Actions (Merger and Acquisition), EGM and AGM resolution, Audits to validate the Position of companies at a regular period.
- Ensuring the Quality of the product, with Sampling and Quality Checking to enforce the Quality.
- Identify, assess and execute potential investment and acquisition transactions
- Drive all stages of the investment process including origination, valuation, due diligence, transaction execution and integration
- Lead deal origination by building deep ties across the startup ecosystem - entrepreneurs,VCs, bankers, accelerators/incubators, and other industry participants
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate opportunities, analysing the opportunity and presenting recommendations based on strategic fit, deal structure and transactional issues
- Manage relationships with professional advisors including bankers, lawyers and consultants
- Create optimal deal structures that will ensure long-term value creation for and ensure that investee companies and their representatives will be aligned
- Post investment work closely with the investee companies in ensuring value creation and realization
- Think Big - identify new areas of opportunity, create investment strategies and evaluate key targets in partnership with business teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders on deal strategy and all execution related aspects.