Talent Acquisition Specialist at Agile Cockpit Software Development Pvt Ltd
Views:790 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Agile Cockpit - Managing Director (18-30 yrs)
Managing Director- Hyderabad
We are a software company & being the market leaders we provide best agile based Software, Consulting and Training across the globe, we possess our global offices in The Netherlands, Germany, USA, UK, Gurgaon & Bengaluru India.
To have a successful Agile transformation, an organization needs to start measuring before, during and after the transformation. In other words: have a data driven transformation. With a high failure rate for transformations there is a clear case to do so: having insight into the status of your transformation allows you to keep steering it in the right direction.
Agile Cockpit is the tool for large organizations which have a strong software component (i.e. they are digital). We help companies focus on becoming more Agile end to end. The combination of our platform and apps help you to increase your state of Agility, to improve your time to market and to get more value for money. Discover what Agile Cockpit can do for you today!
- We are proud to say that we are the only one in the world providing all three services together-
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Responsive Enterprise tool, Agile Software development, Agile software on twinkling, Computer software, Information technology, assessments, time to market, value, state of agility, agile transformations, and data-driven transformations.
We are looking for passionate - Managing Director- for Hyderabad Location
Purpose - What makes this vacancy Unique-
- Professional work environment
- Complete Ownership
- Close interaction with Stakeholders
- Prompt feedback to help you grow
- Motivated & Highly experienced Team Members
- Focus on Innovation
- Work with the sales team to generate and close business opportunities
- Identify and pursue opportunities with current and new partners for deploying Agile Cockpit offerings
- Co-create the solutions to fulfill the needs of the customer including support to overall scope development, pricing and negotiation
- Open for doing consulting assignments and training's
- Open for travel
- Work with the recruitment team to get the right people on board
- Identify skill gaps within the region and work with the stakeholders to develop a strategy to fill the gaps, including recruitment of new team members as well as building a deep roster of consultants to complement Agile Cockpit offerings
- As a leader within your organization, you- ll be in-charge of establishing the internal tone, setting a good example for your team, resolving conflicts and keeping morale up in times of distress or hardship
- Develop, coach and mentor the consultant community
- Acting as a figurehead for the company is a lot like being a leader, but it's extrinsically focused. You- ll be a figurehead for the company when you network with other professionals, attend speaking events and develop your personal brand. People will come to associate your company with your own personality and behaviors, so be true to yourself and make a good impression
- The role most people correlate with MD is that of - visionary.- MDs are idea people, always searching for opportunities for innovation and finding new ways to tackle old challenges. That role doesn- t go away once your business has launched. You- ll need to keep looking for new ways to improve, and new directions for your company to grow
- In this role, you'll find your team members coming to you with information and dilemmas. It's your job to make the final decision on these matters, which is often harder than it appears. There's a lot riding on your shoulders, and you- ll be taking accountability for how your decisions ultimately turn out
- The financial health of your region is the biggest factor for its ultimate success or failure. While you will have a CFO in the organization, you'll still be responsible for overseeing your financial records and acting when necessary
- As the primary visionary for your company, you have the job of establishing an image for your brand which include the following but not limited to:
- Finalize your company's marketing plans
- Actively participate in conferences, discussion forums, and other knowledge sharing and networking spaces
- Make our presence felt in conferences, meetups and seminars
- You'll only have a few clients in the beginning, and they- re going to be vitally important for the health of your business, so you- ll have to take it upon yourself to ensure their satisfaction (and adjust your products and services if necessary)
- Insights into product and services development
- Provide advice in the development of the product and evaluation of the different initiatives proposed by the product development teams and facilitating strategic decision-making and high impact deliverable.
Why should you do this?
As you can see above, this opportunity offers you a unique possibility to climb in the driver's seat, where you see direct results (both good and not so good!) of what you do. With no bureaucracy holding you back, you get feedback often and you being P&L responsible, will lead to a tremendous (personal) growth for you. The things which you will be doing are at a cutting edge of leading an agile organization and being part of an agile company. Next to that we offer you a solid profit-sharing possibility which you will not get anywhere else.
Official URL: www.agilecockpit.com
- SAFE (SPC) TRAINING
- SAFE SCRUM MASTER TRAINING
- SAFE 4.0 ADVANCED SCRUM MASTER TRAINING
- PROFESSIONAL SCRUM FOUNDATIONS TRAINING
- PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER TRAINING
- PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER TRAINING
- LEADING SAFE 4.5 TRAINING