Agile Coach/Mentor - IT (12-18 yrs)
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology and/or Business, Management and 20+ years of relevant experience in End-to-end Technology Delivery, Operations management, Business Strategy and/or Change Management.
- Deep knowledge of current Agile Transformation market offerings with understanding of advancements in cognitive Agile Transformation, machine learning and Artificial intelligence
- An established leader in program management with history of innovation along with the proven ability to deliver on strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, kanaban, SAFe, and DevOps.
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Strong executive presence and ability to work effectively with C-Level leaders.
- Domestic and international travel to client sites (average of 20%), but may be higher or lower based on business requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Accountable for leading the overall program vision, strategy, and execution for Agile Transformation across Organizations business segments
- Lead alignment on program vision across all stakeholders while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling Agile Transformation across Organizations.
- Serve as a change agent to identify ways to drive improvements around global processes and to challenge the status quo and champion a new culture of business and IT collaboration, innovation, agility, standardization, productivity, increased adoption and continuous improvement.
- Contribute as a thought leader to incorporate current Agile Transformation market trends while keeping an eye to the future with respect to market innovations to maintain Organizations's position as a leader in adoption of Agile Transformation.
If interested Please apply with Below details in resume:
Relevant in agile transformation:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.