Search Talent Search Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:1515 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Agile Coach (18-25 yrs)
18+ years of experience
- SAFe Program Consultant Certification
- Agile Coach for 4+ years
- Scrum Master 7+ years
- Agile Consulting experience
Job Location - Pune , Bangalore
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Min of 10 years of delivery lead experience with hands-on experience in delivering agile projects (planning, execution and team management)
- Min of 5+ years of large-scale agile transformation and delivery 1 or more of the following certifications: Certified Scrum Professional /SAFe Program Consultant / SAFe Agilist
- Agile coach will be responsible for accompanying clients in their journey to attain Agile Transformation as their new way of working. S/he will provide guidance on tactical level to smoothen reorganization and change management, as well as setting-up and supporting clients- multi-disciplinary program / scrum teams.
- To be successful in this role, one should have prior experience handling end to end delivery with specific experience in managing digital development / experience design projects/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on a large scale.
- Agile coach enables teams to create and run outstanding user-centered digital services using appropriate agile principles and methodologies in line with the business requirements. Works with the sponsor, team and product owner to define a value and user-driven roadmap for the product and translate this into actionable user stories and sprint plans.
- Successful track record of delivery using an iterative.
- Hands on experience in transforming a waterfall organization to a Hybrid Agile organization
- Expertise in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD), Spotify Agile
- Ability to do agile release planning for a larger client program
- Prior experience in conducting agile specific trainings (Agile methodologies, Engineering practices, Product Owner trainings etc. )
- Hands on experience in working as an Agile Coach / Scrum Master for at least 4 projects
- Strong background on agile tools like Jira, Version One etc.
- Develop and deliver Agile consulting solutions to clients.
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring to Accenture client organizations on Agile, Lean and related methodologies
- Understand the technical aspects of implementation and work closely with the delivery managers to ensure a smooth delivery
- Contribute to a culturally diverse and distributed team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment