Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:450 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Ageas Federal - Senior Manager/Lead - Public Relations & Corporate Communication (8-13 yrs)
Function : Marketing
Sub Function : Brand, PR & Corporate Communication
Role : Sr. Manager - PR & Corporate Communication, ESG & Sustainability Lead
Reporting to : SVP and Head Branding & Channel Marketing
Location : Mumbai Head Office
Job Purpose : Driving the communication strategy for the organisation in line with the over-arching organizational purpose, vision and objectives. The role addresses multiple dimensions PR, Media Relations, Brand-building, Internal Communication and Customer Communication with the communication plan reaching out to various stakeholders. Devising and implementing the ESG and sustainability strategy for AFLI in line with the Ageas global strategy.
Key Responsibility :
Public Relations and External Communication:
- Initiating articles and stories in the media on the business strategy / financial performance / key developments / product launches of the organization
- Initiating interviews of the CEO and other company spokespersons in the media
- Organising press conferences and drafting press releases for key announcements
- Participating in industry stories on current developments in the sector & the future outlook
- Increasing consumer awareness & education about life insurance through thought-leadership articles and blogs by spokespersons
- Spokesperson profiling & development through participation in industry conferences and seminars, opinion pieces, sector-led stories and soft profiling features
- Media Relations: regular, on-going efforts to strengthen relationships with journalists covering the sector
Communication strategies around Brand campaigns and sponsorships:
- Communication strategy for the various sports sponsorship properties such as the marathons in Mumbai, Hyderabad and Cochin, Quest for Fearless Shuttlers para-badminton initiative, among many others
- Setting up press interactions and interviews with the brand ambassador, Sachin Tendulkar and other spokespersons
- Press conferences and press releases around the various brand & marketing campaigns and initiatives
Communication projects, collaterals and other requirements:
- Preparing the communication-related requirements for the Company including the Annual Report, corporate presentation, introduction letters, content updates to the website, write-ups for RFPs and other collaterals
- Collaborating with reputed market research firms on periodic consumer and sales team surveys designed to provide insights for business requirements
- Regularly applying for awards for the organization. Evaluating the credibility of the organisers and preparing the award application document basis inputs from the respective teams.
- Coordinating and aligning with various departments to design and execute regular internal communication campaigns for employees.
- Coordinating and aligning with various departments to design and execute periodic communication for customers.
ESG and Sustainability:
- Laying out AFLI strategy in line with the Ageas masterplan centering around the four pillars of People, Products, Planet, and Investments.
- Coordinating with relevant departments in the organisation as well as the Group Sustainability team in Brussels and Regional Sustainability team in Hong Kong for implementation of the strategy.
- Regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of the non-financial KPIs. Providing periodic and annual progress reports to stakeholders.
Required Education & Experience:
- Post-graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA / PGDM)
- Post-graduate degree in Mass Media / Communication / Journalism
- Prior experience of atleast 8 years in Public Relations (agency / client-side) or Journalism