Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:233 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ageas Federal - Senior Manager - Agency MIS & Analytics (10-15 yrs)
Grade/Designation Senior Manager Agency MIS and Analytics
Location: Mumbai HO (Lower Parel)
Qualification Graduate, Post-graduate and above
Experience > 10 years in similar role in the Insurance Industry and should be leading a MIS team for the last 3-5 years
1. Develop and continuously evolve a short- and medium-term data and analytics roadmap for Agency for next 1-3 years.
- This will include identification of new initiatives for transforming operations through data driven decision making.
2. Collaborate with MIS & IT to set up the MIS data foundation, data enrichment capabilities and governance
3. Own the end-to-end analytics model lifecycle from concept development to implementation
4. Analyse, define & monitor business metrics for sales effectiveness across productivity, process, and cost parameters
5. Facilitate continuous innovation and drive the team to develop new capabilities in data analytics and MIS space
6. Work with IT team and other internal stakeholders on data & digital platform projects
1. Responsible for preparing and checking Daily / Monthly / Yearly MIS Reports and Dashboards including critical Daily MIS dashboard and Renewal collection report.
2. Making business presentations with business analytics
3. Prepare and also act as Checker for ad hoc MIS reports based on the requirements
4. Act as a Business analyst to understand reporting and automation requirements of the channel and liaise with MIS/BI team to implement the same.
5. In depth understanding of database management system. Also have good knowledge of Excel formulas, Function and VBA.
6. Possess good knowledge of BI tool and identify scope for migration of legacy reports to Power BI.
7. Understand database and reporting problems and provide appropriate technical solution as and when required.
1. Effective communication & people skills
2. Strong MS power point making skills
3. Expert in Excel skills
4. Exceptional Collaborative, verbal & written communication and problem-solving skills; ability to drive change
5. Analytics: The candidate should be proficient in the workings of data management and analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.