Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:597 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Ageas Federal - Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Experience (5-8 yrs)
Role: Manager - Customer Experience
Department: Customer Experience
Digital and Analytical skill expert with experience in driving business impact initiatives across multiple journeys. Will have to work with extended teams to provide process, tools, methods and business transformation practices across the organization aligned to various customer journeys. Actively partner with Operations/Sales and other functions to drive continuous improvement and align to strategic priorities of the organization. The role demands a combination of excellent solutioning and problem-solving approach.
Responsible for mapping the end-to-end customer journey that illustrate the steps that the customers go through in engaging with the company, across personas, channels and platforms and thereby facilitating the organization to identify and understand the customers actions, motivations, queries and barriers across the journey with the objective of :
- Identify areas of significant customer business impact and improvement opportunities therein
- Improve customer experience at all critical touchpoints
- Analyse factors which impact customer loyalty scores and identify opportunities
- Identify break points in the customer journeys (online and offline)
- Design seamless and effortless fixes in customer journey
- Shape customer experience and help define the architecture of customer experience management
- Lead a culture of innovation and help in modernizing ultimate service delivery
Key Result Areas :
- End to end business solution activities including mapping, creating, reviewing, controlling and improving processes or technology to ultimately improve customer experience
- Provide analytical and conceptual direction to business analysts throughout the change lifecycle ensuring integrity of deliverables with strategic objectives
- Ownership to manage/improve solutions from concept to implementation
- Map the end to end online and offline customer journeys
- Shape customer experience along chosen customer journeys by defining the purpose and architecture of customer experience management
- Work with the core group (cross functional team) to work on the identified areas to define key milestones and aid in the review of the progress
- Extend the CX framework across products and channels and facilitate deployment of strategic initiatives
- Relationship management with stakeholders and business partners
- MBA/ Postgraduate with experience in managing the online and offline journeys in the B2C space viz. BFSI, Fintech, Telcom, Retail of large national or multinational groups.
Years of experience : 5-8 years with a minimum of 3 years in Life Insurance. Prefer candidates with technical, process improvement-based project management or business analysis experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.