Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:71 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ageas Federal - Manager - Policy Servicing Product Feature Testing/UAT (5-8 yrs)
Designation - Manager
Department - Operations
Team Policy Servicing
Location : Mumbai HO (Lower Parel)
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Postgraduate (Should have experience in testing and UAT of system functionalities and product features.
Job Purpose: Review of Product features UAT test results, preparation of test scenarios for all Policy servicing features and Customer Portal. Participate in implementation of Digital initiatives for servicing. Highlight and assist in resolution of system defects and issues. Monitor processing of Financial & Non-Financial requests and queries.
UAT & Processing:
- Preparation of test scenarios for Product features Day 0, Day 1 & 2.
- Review of UAT test results for all Product features.
- Preparation of test scenarios for all Policy servicing related system development and review of UAT Test results.
- Preparation of Change request, business requirement documents w.r.t. Customer Portal, Core system changes/requirements.
- Participate in projects related to the Digital initiatives for Customer Servicing.
- Preparation of Monthly TDS reconciliations and MIS to Finance with adjustment entries, etc.
- Processing of MJV/MVA towards financial rectification in system as per request from IT/Finance.
- Managing Financial / Non-Financial queries and requests.
- Respond to customer queries on Customer Portal related issues received in C2S2 and resolve as per TAT.
- Respond to queries, reconciliation issues on TDS reconciliation from Finance/Taxation teams.
- Maintain records and tracker for TDS certificates, TDS GLs, eIA process.
- Co-ordination with various stake holders for resolution of queries, escalations, adhoc MIS requirements.
- Respond to Financial/ Non-Financial requests/queries from Customers.
Systems & Processes:
- Ensure compliance to various regulations and standard operating procedures
- Carry out necessary UAT with respect to system changes and provide feedback
- Highlight system issues/ defects to IT and follow up for closures.
- Publish System / Process Control MIS on daily basis.
- Ensure closure of all Customer requests within regulatory TAT.