Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:382 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Ageas Federal - Manager - Financial Reporting - CA (2-5 yrs)
Designation: Manager Financial Reporting
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant
Experience: 2-5 years of relevant post qualification experience
Experience from Big 4 firm, Knowledge of Oracle, advance excel, and macros would be given preference.
Job description :
- Brief profile requirement in financial accounting and reporting
- Co-ordination for Auditors query, Quarterly & Year end closures, maintaining audit trackers.
- Co-ordination for audit of IFCOFR, submission of data with the internal audit and Stat audit team
- Compilation and reporting of Related Party transactions with proper documentation and balance confirmations
- Review the FA register, procedure relating to assets capitalization, sale, disposal, or retirement etc,
- Run Depreciation charge accounting, Capital Work in Progress and Advances for capital items.
- Assist in monthly operating expense reporting and variance analysis, including GL ledger review, accruals accounting, lease straight lining etc.
- Bank reconciliation, AP reconciliation and segregated financial reconciliation
- Assist in quarterly expense allocation activity
- Preparation and review of quarterly public disclosure an half yearly newspaper publication
- Assist for the quarterly & annual audit and annual report compilation
- Review of monthly Schedules like Sundry Creditors, CWIP, Adv to Employees, Holding Statement, Due to Reinsurance etc
- Review of compliance checklist of Finance department
- SOP maintenance and updating
- Preparing Gratuity fund accounting and handling its audit queries
- Assist in other financial reporting requirements