Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:226 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Ageas Federal - Manager - Data Analyst & MIS Reporting (5-7 yrs)
Company - Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Designation - Manager - Data Analyst & MIS Reporting
Qualification - B.E (I.T) or equivalent.
Experience - 5 to 7 years in similar role in Insurance Industry or BFSI space.
- Responsible for preparing and checking Daily / Monthly / Yearly MIS Reports and Dashboards including critical Daily MIS dashboard and Renewal collection report.
- Prepare and also act as Checker for ad hoc MIS reports based on the requirements from the stakeholders such as CFO, CEO, SMCs and other senior management.
- Creating topline summary templates during Budget cycle and also run Macros to convert cashflow data to usable format.
- Ensure SQL queries are certified on timely basis depending on the Business requirements and changes.
- Identify the opportunities of automating the reports and dashboards by writing SQL queries, stored procedure, using BI tool and excel macros.
- Act as a Business analyst to understand reporting and automation requirements of stakeholders and liaise with BI team to implement the same.
- In depth understanding of database management system and Knowledge of SQL queries. Also have good knowledge of Excel formulas, Function and VBA.
- Perform necessary Database related functions including taking back-ups etc.
- Possess good knowledge of BI tool and identify scope for migration of legacy reports to Power BI.
- Understand database and reporting problems and provide appropriate technical solution as and when required.
- Should be proficient in SQL server, Advanced excel and VBA Macros
- Should have good knowledge of BI tools
- Should possess good analytical and data interpretation skills
- Good Communication Skills and a team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.