Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:662 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ageas Federal - Lead - Products Delivery (6-10 yrs)
Sub Function: IT Core Projects
Role: Lead Products Delivery IT
Grade/ Band: Chief Manager
Reporting to Head Core Projects
Location: Mumbai HO (Lower Parel)
Job Purpose :
- This is a key position as part of AFLIs Product delivery. The key responsibility of this position is to deliver new products in line with company's strategy/vision.
- The incumbent in this position will be based out of Mumbai and work closely with the IT Vendors/ Distribution Partners/ required internal stakeholders and members of the IT team.
- This position requires some amount of domestic travel as and when required to visit the vendors offsite offices.
- In this role the incumbent is expected to take the ownership of the Product delivery to ensure smooth & timely delivery of all Products in the pipeline.
- The incumbent will work closely with the Products team and the BSG team. A thorough understanding of Life Insurance Products and IT delivery life cycle is a must in this role including estimation, risk management, planning, tracking, and monitoring to make sure that the committed milestones are adhered to.
- Success of this role lies in effective and timely delivery of the products pipeline, hands on approach to product management by thorough understanding of SDLC process, internal stakeholder & vendor management with technological know-how and effective communication.
Key Responsibility :
Product Delivery Management:
- Knowledge of the Life Insurance industry and in depth understanding of Life Insurance Products. Experience in being part of the Life Insurance Product delivery team to ensure the products get delivered as per timelines.
- Strong Product delivery experience with thorough understanding of project management practices including planning, tracking, risk management, configuration management and change management.
- Prior technical hands-on experience with various suite of applications including Core, Portal, database, application server etc.
- Prior hands-on experience with PM, BA, Development, QA etc.
- Full understanding of SDLC processes for application development and maintenance life cycle.
Stakeholder & Vendor Management:
- Managing Internal stakeholders / SI partners / Vendors / Distribution Partners against project reports/milestones, SLA measurement, Contract Management, RFPs etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate status of the products is published to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure Steering Committee meetings are conducted at regular intervals and action items are tracked to closure.
- Monitor vendor performance on periodic frequency and provide feedback on the service SLAs
- Prior experience in managing programs and projects for Life Insurance Industry will be a plus.
Required Education & Experience :
- Graduate in Engineering or Post-graduate in IT/ Computer Applications
- Prior experience of a minimum of 5 years in delivering Products in the Life Insurance Industry is essential.
- Prior experience of managing Product Launches in Life Insurance industry would be a plus
- 6+ years of IT project management experience
- Experience of working in Life Insurance industry will be an advantage.
- Understanding of cloud technologies, agile framework will be an advantage.
- Any Project Management & Insurance certification will be an advantage PMP, Prince2 or equivalent