Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:170 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ageas Federal - Chief Manager - Valuation Team (7-10 yrs)
Position : Chief Manager - Valuation team
Location : Mumbai, HO
Technical requirements :
1) Submission of Statutory valuation of liabilities on monthly basis.
2) Independently managing timely submission of ARA, AAAR, reinsurance returns and program with accuracy and handling IRDAI queries.
3) Ensuring correctness of Asset Share numbers and providing suggestions for making necessary improvements in the asset share methodology & bonus policy
4) Play key role in annual bonus recommendations and highlight areas which could enhance financial management of the with profit business
5) Responsible for ensuring that the action points arising out of the With Profit Committee are met in a timely manner
6) Managing Experience analysis investigations and recommendation of best estimate assumptions for valuation
7) Providing relevant information to management as result of experience analysis and liaising with risk team to generate ideas for risk mitigation
Following skills / attributes are required for the position :
1) 7-10 years of relevant experience in actuarial domain
2) Candidate should be a qualified or nearly qualified Actuary
3) Ability to work independently and show initiatives
4) Thorough understanding of regulations and various actuarial concepts
5) Ability to exercise judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
6) Managerial skills (ability to manage a team of 4-6 people)
7) Excellent verbal / written communication skills
8) Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
9) Any Actuarial software knowledge is added advantage like Prophet etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.