Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:899 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ageas Federal - Chief Manager/Senior Manager - Underwriting (5-10 yrs)
Designation: Senior Manager Underwriting
Sub Function: Underwriting
Experience: 5 years - 10 years
Reporting to: Assistant Vice President Underwriting
Location: Mumbai HO
- Responsible for launching, developing, consulting, improvement and maintenance of the automated underwriting module project from reinsurers.
- Manage the project for the auto-underwriting module from concept to development.
- To underwrite insurance applications for Individual including online term plan and Group as per guidelines and in the TAT defined so as to ensure appropriate business to be placed and minimize the risk of companys exposure to claims.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
Auto-underwriting rules and software management:
- To assist in the set-up, launching, developing, consulting, improvement, maintenance, continuous management of the automated underwriting module from the reinsurers and future rules development and implementation.
High value and complex cases medical Underwriting:
- To underwrite life insurance applications for Individual including online term, Credit and Group plans.
- Doing HNI underwriting, Responsible for taking Complex medical and financial decisions, Business covers.
- Ensure the coordination for the TPA reports to be uploaded for the automated underwriting.
- Digitization & Automation of the medical report values.
- Automated decision for rating a case which can ratified by underwriter.
- Linking of the relevant reinsurer manual pages to a set of predefined values for easy access for underwriting decision.
MIS reporting Internal:
- Ensure timely & accurate generation of MIS Reports as per pre-defined frequency for internal teams & external stakeholders on a monthly basis to check the accuracy and updation of the automated underwriting system.
Managing customer queries and complaints:
- Complaints & escalations resolution as per TAT related to auto-underwriting system.
- From sales channels, customers through C2S2, IGMS queries.
- Liaison with the Reinsurer for New & Existing products updating and revision of the automated underwriting rules.
- Routine Check as per existing or revised mortality approach from the reinsurers.
IT & Business Solutions:
- Implementation of the auto-underwriting rule engine and maintenance and up gradation of the rules based on feedback and pending requirements.
- Auto Underwriting rule enhancement to be improved upon the pending requirements & reworks received.
- Auto underwriting module implementation and maintenance
- Reinsurance Management
- Underwriting High value & high risk cases
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Strong background in Munich Re SPARK Allfinanz
- Implementation of auto-underwriting project in previous organization Project Management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.