Seniorr Executive TA at Ageas Federal Life Insurance
Views:454 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Ageas Federal - Chief Manager/AVP - Group Reporting IFRS (7-12 yrs)
Designation: Chief Manager/ AVP Group Reporting IFRS
Experience: 7 + years (From Big 4 firm, exposure to IFRS 17, Knowledge of Oracle, advance excel, and macros would be given preference.)
Location: Mumbai HO
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant and Diploma in IFRS / Ind AS
- Support in Ind AS implementation more specifically IFRS 17, Automation of financial reporting and Derivative accounting
- Stakeholder reporting including IFRS financial for foreign partner and Banking format financial in Indian GAAP for Indian partner.
- Assists in resolution of Auditors query, Quarterly & Year-end closures, maintaining audit trackers.
- Co-ordination for audit of IFCOFR, submission of data with the internal audit and Stat audit team
- Preparing Gratuity fund accounting and handling its audit queries
- Financial information for solvency calculations & other adhoc requirements
- Compilation and reporting of Related Party transactions with proper documentation and balance confirmations.
- Review of compliance checklist of Finance department
- SOP maintenance and updation