Lead - HR at AGC Networks
Views:1530 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
AGC Networks - Presales Consultant (1-6 yrs)
Job Description: -
- Potential to Engage with customers & suggesting the best solution.
- Expertise in handling and create BoQ for Products using OEM Configurations-
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of product stack.
- Will be responsible for making Case Presentations / Demonstrations
- Must be skilled and very detailed oriented at Proposal Management (creating RFI, RFP etc.).
- Will be responsible for product positioning, evaluating customer's requirements and offering custom configured demonstrations for a better value proposition.
- Must be able to build Business case & proof of concepts in coordination with customer contacts and internal stakeholders.
- Should be intelligent, sharp and be able to read between lines
- Ability to shortlist/ qualify and thoroughly probe an account
- Grasp and get a hold on the territory and account that is assigned to him/her.
Skill Set required: -
- Must be well versed with server, storage, back up technologies
- Must be assertive, proactive and creative.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Consultative selling approach.
- Should be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Ability to guide the juniors
- Ability to forecast trends and typical business requirements
Salary offered: 6 - 10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.