Associate Vice President at AGC Networks
Views:1522 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AGC Networks - Manager/Assistant Manager - HR/Learning & Development (6-9 yrs)
Job Description (Indicative):
- Needs analysis and setting L&D plans in line with organizational goals.
- Identify specific L&D needs of individuals, departments, business lines, and locations to address knowledge and skills gaps aligned with current and future business needs.
- Content development of tailored L&D programs to implement the L&D plan in a cost effective manner across offices in the region, adhering to predetermined guidelines.
- Assist in identifying specific L&D needs of individuals, departments, business lines, and locations to address knowledge and skills gaps aligned with current and future business needs.
- Map out training plans, design & develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Conduct organization wide need assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps to be addressed
- Design & prepare training aids and material
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques & tools.
- Track & report on training outcomes, maintain training databases and records.
- At least 6 years of experience in a Learning & Development role.
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Competent to design and deliver behavioral modules
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Exposure to Learning Management System(LMS)
- Knowledge on design competency framework is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and execute work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures.
- Post Graduate Degree holder in Human Resources, Learning/Training and Development;
- Preferably from a technical background having worked in IT industry.
- Good communication & executive presence to connect at Leadership level
- Hunger to excel and learning agility is all we are looking for!
What We Offer You
IF YOU'VE GOT THE ATTITUDE WE SEEK,
WE HAVE GOT THE OPENING YOU NEED!
AGC lets you draw upon its superlative treasure of experience and expertise to add to yours. So, if you are willing to start or continue your career in a company that embraces diversity, invests in its employees & creates relationship beyond the contract, AGC is the place for YOU!
COME JOIN US.
How To Apply
Don't wait any longer. Create a profile and apply with your updated CV stating your current job responsibilities, the reason for a job change, along with your Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period
Get to know us
AGC Networks Ltd. (AGC) is a Global Solution Integrator delivering technology solutions in Unified Communications, Network Infrastructure, Data Center/Virtualization&Enterprise Applications and Cyber Security. AGC is a leader in Enterprise Communications in India and has significant presence in the Middle East/Africa, North America and Australia/New Zealand.
In collaboration with global technology partners like Avaya, Cisco, HP, Juniper, Microsoft, Netapp and Polycom among others, AGC delivers domain - focused, flexible and customized technology solutions and seamless services to accelerate our customer's business.
AGC Networks is an ESSAR Enterprise. For more information log on to www.agcnetworks.com