Assistant Manager - HR at Afinoz
Views:606 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Afinoz - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Being a business Analyst reporting to CEO in India and Overseas for working on transactions like capital equity market transactions, Fund Raising, Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, Debt Syndication, and PE transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support. Perform financial reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Interacting with Corporate and Investment Bankers, PE funds, Credit Funds, Investment houses, 3rd party capital raising firms
- Deal sourcing, opportunity evaluation (through business & financial analysis), term sheet negotiations, definitive documentation, deal closure and final disbursements
- The analyst will take responsibility for all small transactions, portfolio analysis, and all account internal and external reporting requirements.