Manager at AffordPlan
Views:262 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
AffordPlan - Sales Trainer (5-10 yrs)
About AffordPlan :
- Leveraging Financial Technology to Make Healthcare Affordable. We are focused on making healthcare affordable through planned savings for medical expenses. Born from a need for a healthier financial alternative for those who can- t pay immediately for the treatment they need.
- AffordPlan is the only one of its kind program which gives you the power of creating your own savings plan, upon whose maturity you- re given instant access to the treatment you need.
Job Description :
- Lead, nurture, train, and motivate sales force for ensuring organizational targets.
- Prepare new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process, developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance, scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Plan and conduct various sales training for the sales force to ensure that entire team is on the same page for pitches in different locations.
- Conduct training/presentation/demo of product to employees (medical and non-medical staff) of enrolled hospitals.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques.
- Report on training program effectiveness.
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements.
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations.
- Stay up-to- date with employee development trends.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Motivator and good leadership skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in the field of training.
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Understanding of sales process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skill
Note : Affordplan is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Affordplan is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.