HR - Executive at Affordplan
Views:632 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
AffordPlan - Recruiter - Sales Vertical (2-6 yrs)
At AffordPlan, our mission is to enable healthcare affordability for millions of people through innovative financial solutions. We aim to bring accessible, affordable and high-quality healthcare to the world. We believe that planning for medical expenses is no longer limited to taking an insurance cover or a medical loan; it's a systematic pursuit. Health-related problems are increasing rapidly and there is a growing gap between patients and affordable healthcare that AffordPlan is dedicated to closing through financial technology. To do this, we're rethinking how healthcare is delivered by empowering our patients to plan themselves for their medical expenses and help them access high-quality healthcare.
We are looking for a HR who will take care of HR recruitment and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle (People, Process, Profit)
- Responsible for Sourcing Planning and Managing pipeline across meeting recruiting targets and managing internal or external stakeholder reporting
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resume from job portal like Naukri.com
- Assess applicant relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal Stakeholders and Recruitment Vendors.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Conducts job interviews for key jobs in the organization
- handling other operations like induction, on-boarding, documentation, exit formalities etc
Skills and Qualification required:
- Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles Strong interviewing skills
- Good understanding of pipeline management
- Strong team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2-5 relevant Recruitment experience into bulk and IT/Non- IT hiring, screening, sourcing, interviewing and guiding a recruitment process.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree/ MBA in HR
We are 6 days working, please apply if you are comfortable with it.