Assistant Manager - HR at Affordplan
Views:940 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Affordplan - City Head - Sales (12-15 yrs)
At Affordplan, our mission is to enable healthcare affordability for millions of people through innovative financial solutions. We aim to bring accessible, affordable and high quality healthcare to the world. We believe that planning for medical expenses is no longer limited to taking an insurance cover or a medical loan; it's a systematic pursuit. Health related problems are increasing rapidly and there is a growing gap between patients and affordable healthcare that Affordplan is dedicated to closing through financial technology. To do this, we're rethinking how healthcare is delivered by empowering our patients to plan themselves for their medical expenses and help them access high quality healthcare.
Want to help - We are looking for Business Head wizards who can build a high performing business focused on financial innovation in the healthcare industry to help us enable healthcare access and affordability for millions of people.
- A critical job that involves managing end to end P&L of a city
- Very high on execution role, with complete autonomy
- Building the Affordplan brand in a new city from scratch; hiring, training, new hospital partnerships, sales, operations and customer experience
- Identify strategic partners, new distribution channels, co-marketing partnerships and additional ways for us to scale
- Understand a potential partner&s business and deliver a plan for how to help grow their/our business
- Develop and manage all aspects of relationships with partners
- Be a thought partner/leader on business and market development strategy within the company
- Building the hospital network and relationships through understanding of product market fit and strong innovative marketing to attract customers.
- 12+ years of business development experience driving strategic partnerships that drive growth including distribution deals, co-marketing partnerships and much more.
- Extensive experience in initiating and executing institutional BD efforts including deal structuring, negotiations, etc.
- Sharp analytical chops to identify new markets and opportunities
- Extensive experience leveraging research and data to make meaningful recommendations
- Negotiate fiercely. Protect and nurture relationships
- Comfortable with autonomy and uncertainty
- Get things done
- Demonstrated capability of having worked with cross functional teams
- Analytical bent of mind
- Good communication skills