Assistant Manager - HR at Affordplan
Views:778 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:328
Affordplan - Business Manager (5-9 yrs)
- Grow, grow and grow!.
- Identify strategic partners, new distribution channels, co-marketing partnerships and additional ways for us to scale.
- Understand a potential partner's business and deliver a plan for how to help grow their/our business.
- Develop and manage all aspects of relationships with partners.
- Be a thought partner/leader on business and market development strategy within the company.
- 5+ years of business development experience driving strategic partnerships that drive growth including distribution deals, co-marketing partnerships and much more.
- Extensive experience in initiating and executing institutional BD efforts including deal structuring, negotiations, etc.
- Sharp analytical chops to identify new markets and opportunities.
- Preferably from hospitality Domain.
- Good command over English and Hindi.
- Understanding of the HealthTech/FinTech sector will be a plus.
- Startup idealists would have a great learning curve.
- Extensive experience leveraging research and data to make meaningful recommendations.
- Negotiate fiercely. Protect and nurture relationships.
- Comfortable with autonomy and uncertainty.
- Get things done.