Affluent Global Services - Director - UX/UI (14-30 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for a passionate UX/UI Director responsible for creating best in class products and solutions for the fintech space, one who enjoys creating experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints.
As UX leader, you will play the strategic role of aligning the product's roadmap with consumer and FI customer needs & facilitate product experience creation. This role includes all the critical aspects of UX function - persona definition, information architecture, user research, usability study, interaction design, wireframing, prototyping, analyzing usage data, cross product consistency, responsiveness across form factors and also lead front end development team to implement it alongside with engineering partners.
Skills & Requirements :
- 15+ years of UX design experience. Bachelor's or Masters degree in Design, HCI, Interaction, and or equivalent practical experience. Preferably from reputed design schools like IDC/NID.
- Good understand of ADA tools and AA compliance guidelines.
- Experience in BFSI domain is a plus
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design end-to-end user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.