HR at Global Advertisement Services Private Limited
Views:333 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AffinityX - Senior Manager - Digital Ad Operations (9-20 yrs)
AffinityX is the white label creative and marketing services partner behind the biggest names in local marketing. We are the secret weapon of the world's best media companies, local agencies, marketing services companies, and more. Our purpose-built technology, local media expertise, and world-class infrastructure delivers more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year, from logos to websites to programmatic advertising and beyond. We are present across three countries, with 1500+ team at Pune, India
- Strong Ad Operations campaign management and troubleshooting skills
- Expert in at least one of the domains: Programmatic Advertising, Social Advertising or Search
- Hands-on experience on more than one digital platform. (Ad server / DSP / SSP / DMP etc)
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Proven team management, prioritization, and team training skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and Advanced knowledge of 3rd party Ad platforms
- Knowledge of the Programmatic buying process
- Expert in Data Analytics and Presentation skills
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience required Degree in relevant field
- Experience: 3-4 Years of Managing a team of Ad ops executives and 4-5 Years of experience in Digital trafficking / Client Coordination role.
- Platforms: Ad servers, DSP, SSP, DMP, TTD, Social Platforms and Search Engines
- Client Management: Experience in dealing with Clients from USA, UK and Canada
- Time Management: Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and see through implementation and execution phase
- Quality Management: Proven track record in optimizing quality metrics by introducing industry standard processes and guidelines. Six Sigma certified preferred.
- Lead multiple clients through layered and structured digital strategy solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients
- Assist in creating digital strategies for your clients
- Optimize and assist in enhancing workflows and technology experience for your clients
- Leading a team of 15+ digital executives ( Ad Traffickers / Campaign Co-ordinators)
- Strong understanding of the campaign measurement metrics associated with online advertising, including conversion tracking metrics and discussing the same with clients.
- Upskill Ad Operations team for your accounts by identifying training needs
- Manage campaign SLAs and Quality metrics for your accounts.
- Work closely with the Ad Operations team to enhance team performance and introduce industry-based best practices.
- Manage the creation and ownership of SOPs and best practice