Affiliate Marketing Manager - Supply Chain Financing Platform (2-3 yrs)
Affiliate Marketing Manager | Disruptive supply chain financing platform
Our client is India's first invoice discounting marketplace that connects individual and institutional investors with high-growth businesses looking for working capital. Founded in 2015 by IIT Kanpur alumni, this innovative platform enables micro, small and medium-sized enterprises gain access to working capital by selling their unpaid receivables. The investors in turn earn low-risk high returns through a short-term investment.
This new age venture has handled over 8,00,000 invoices, assisting over 5,000 suppliers through 10,000 investors in 36 locations across India. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Prime Venture Partners and Tiger Global Management this fintech startup helps in fast and secured transactions without the hassle of collaterals.
As a Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing company's affiliate and partnership marketing programs.
What you will do :
- Recruiting, managing and activating new affiliates and optimizing current affiliate marketing performance.
- Planning, booking, and managing promotional campaigns with potential partners, influencers, and media companies.
- Implementing initiatives that will generate user growth and positive sentiment for the business through social influencer channels and synergistic partnerships.
- Managing affiliate/partner requests and developing profitable marketing channel engagements.
- Vetting potential publishers and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria including brand alignment, content quality, promotional tactics, etc. and make recommendations accordingly.
- Analyzing and leveraging data-based insights on performance and competitive landscape to innovate offerings.
- Working cross-functionally to successfully implement new campaigns, materials, and content for Influencer/Partner/Affiliate marketing programs.
- Examining existing programs from a strategic standpoint; contributing new ideas about how to optimize initiatives.
- Optimizing marketing budgets and drive investment strategy within Affiliate and Partner/Influencer relationships
What you need to have :
- 2+ years of Affiliate/Influencer/Partnership marketing experience in SaaS with at least 1 years focus on building and managing successful Affiliate/Influencer/ - Partnership Marketing programs
- Full proficiency in working with known Affiliate Networks
- Strong experience with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, sales validation, Google Analytics, and digital marketing attribution concepts
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data-based decision making with a strong test-and-learn mindset
- Passion for following rapidly evolving trends and determining new possible social marketing techniques to drive business
- Full proficiency in English. Written and spoken
- Familiarity with Indian B2B business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.