Senior Manager - HR at AFCONS Infrastructure Limited
Views:922 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Afcons Infrastructure Limited - Executive Assistant To Director - Hydro (7-12 yrs)
EA to Director Hydro
- Afcons invites applications for the role of Executive Assistant to Director (Hydro & Underground)
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd is the EPC construction arm of the $ 7 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group. The company has consistently earned accolades from demanding clients for successful execution of complex projects in areas of Marine, Highways, Railways, Bridges, Metro, Tunnels, Water and Oil & Gas. With a turnover of $ 1.25 billion, and an order book upwards of $ 4 billion, Afcons is a leader in Infrastructure EPC in India. Over the years, Afcons has created leadership positions in India in the following segments:
- Leader in Metro-Rail: 85+ km elevated and underground Metro-Rail
- Leader in LNG: 6 LNG tanks in India
- Leader in Marine: 180+ marine works
- Having delivered 140+ bridges, 9 tunnels and 4200+ lane KM of roads, Afcons has been involved in some of the most complex projects in India, including the World's tallest Railway Arch bridge, World's longest motorable tunnel above 13000 ft etc.
- This is a very high visibility role and offers opportunity to work closely with senior executives. The incumbent will work on various cross functional initiatives on behalf of Director (Hydro).
- The applicant will have an opportunity to work independently on identified initiatives and follow them through to successful completion.
- The applicant must be process oriented and enjoy working within a fast-growing, results-driven and community-oriented environment.
- The ideal applicant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
Details of the role of Executive Assistant to Director (Hydro) are as follows:
Location: Head Office, Mumbai
Qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech (Civil) and MBA from Tier 1 B-school
Experience: 7 to 10 years, preferably in EPC, Construction or Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The person would be closely working with the Director and other Business heads to achieve the specific strategic objectives outlined by the senior management. The role would require excellent multi tasking abilities, analytical acumen, ability to take initiative, implement new processes, should have strong attention to detail, and should be able to work under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
- The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management. The ideal candidate should have proven abilities in business acumen; financial analysis, project valuation, data comprehension & inference development; project management & team working.
- Assist and coordinate in the strategy & planning exercises
- To monitor all the tasks delegated by the Director and ensure that all tasks are achieved by the agreed deadlines
- To coordinate with the different business groups and ensure that project deliverables are achieved on time
- To be the external and internal interface on behalf of the Director
- Assist in preparing business presentations and tie ups with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for business analysis and provide quality recommendations for the Director to help in achieve the business strategies
- Assist the Director with inputs and data required for making strategic decisions
- To prepare detailed financial project feasibility studies for any new projects being taken up by the company
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and status of the projects being currently undertaken by the company (These Key Responsibilities are illustrative; The incumbent will be required to perform any other duties as may be assigned by his superiors from time to time.)