Sr, Officer HR at Afcons Infrastructure Ltd.
Views:2237 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Afcons Infrastructure - Executive Assistant To Managing Director (7-10 yrs)
Afcons invites applications for the role of Executive Assistant to Managing Director
About the Company
Afcons Infrastructure Ltd is the EPC construction arm of the $ 7 billion Shapoorji Pallonji Group. The company has consistently earned accolades from demanding clients for successful execution of complex projects in areas of Marine, Highways, Railways, Bridges, Metro, Tunnels, Water and Oil & Gas. With a turnover of $ 1.25 billion, and an order book upwards of $ 4 billion, Afcons is a leader in Infrastructure EPC in India. Over the years,
Afcons has created leadership positions in India in the following segments:
- Leader in Metro-Rail: 85+ km elevated and underground Metro-Rail
- Leader in LNG: 6 LNG tanks in India
- Leader in Marine: 180+ marine works
Having delivered 140+ bridges, 9 tunnels and 4200+ lane KM of roads, Afcons has been involved in some of the most complex projects in India, including the World's tallest Railway Arch bridge, World's longest motorable tunnel above 13000 ft etc.
About the Role:
- This is a very high visibility role and offers opportunity to work closely with MD and senior executives. The incumbent will work on various cross functional initiatives on behalf of MD.
- The applicant will have an opportunity to work independently on identified initiatives and follow them through to successful completion. The applicant must be process oriented and enjoy working within a fast-growing, results-driven and community-oriented environment.
- The ideal applicant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
- Details of the role of Executive Assistant to MD are as follows:
Location: Head Office, Mumbai
Qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech (Civil) and MBA from Tier 1 B-school
Experience: 7 - 10 years, preferably in EPC, Construction or Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Support MD in various review meetings (Quarterly review meetings, Special project reviews, BD reviews)
2. Part of Strategy Planning exercise and support in preparing annual strategic plans
3. Work with MIS team to monitor and highlight operational performance of projects
4. Analyze and provide insights on operational performance of projects along with raising timely red flags to take corrective actions
5. Work along with the team in preparing annual projects budget
6. Provide day to day support to MD in preparing - reports, presentations, communication notes for internal and external stakeholders
7. Act as an interface of MD with internal departments of Afcons
8. Regular interaction with Business Units and Departments Heads on business related issues and maintaining necessary flow of communication to and from MD
9. Keep MD abreast about the current developments in construction industry
1. Exposure to construction processes and activities
2. Good understanding of corporate finance
3. Understanding and awareness of recent developments in construction industry
4. Confident in interacting and following up with Senior Executives
5. Excellent command over Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Demonstrated Leadership
2. Mindset of continuous improvement
3. Detail oriented with attitude of deep dive
4. Ability to communicate concisely and briefly (written and spoken)
5. Ability to handle multiple assignments and balance priorities while adhering to specified timelines
6. Should be able to handle confidential information and maintain discretion
7. Belief in collaboration and raising the bar together
Note that CIVIL ENGINEERING Degree (Full time) & MBA (Full Time) from Tier 1 Institutes are MANDATORY for this requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.