HR at Aeris Technology
Views:865 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Aeries Technology - Order Management Specialist - Global Customer Operations (2-3 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Post : Order Management Specialist - Global Customer Operations
Experience : 2-3 Years
Location : Dadar - West
Shifts : 03:00 PM - 12:00 AM
About Aeries Technology Group Pvt Ltd :
Aeries Technology Group Private Limited is a global services company offering technology, BPM, and outsourcing solutions to organizations seeking higher operational effectiveness, greater flexibility, and lower operating costs. We offer business value to our clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise. Our bespoke solutions drive agility and excellence in our client's business processes. Our deep domain expertise, client partnership approach, and global delivery network help create sustainable business efficiency for our clients.
Website : http://www.aeriestechnology.com
About : Pulse Secure, LLC
Pulse Secure, LLC is a leading provider of secure access solutions to both enterprises and service providers. Enterprises from every vertical and of all sizes utilize the company's virtual private network (VPN), network access control (NAC), and mobile security products to enable end-user mobility securely and seamlessly in their organizations. Pulse Secure was formed in 2014 from Juniper Networks- Junos Pulse business. Pulse Secure's mission is to deliver secure access solutions for people, devices, things, and services.
Website : http://pulsesecure.net/
- Process all order types including but not limited to evaluations, evaluation conversions, purchases, renewals, transfers and RMAs.
- Ensure all relevant details and approvals are submitted for processing an order and complies with Order guidelines.
- Work closely with the order fulfilment team to provide insights and help prioritize shipments.
- Manage Customer Database and ensure all the details are correctly reflecting in the ERP
- Understanding the license Install Base and Service Contract mechanism and work with Customer Success team to help resolve Customer cases
- Initiate a Trade Compliance screen process and liaise with the Compliance team
- Help provide month end coverage and support on weekends during Quarter-ends.
- Respond to Sales and Finance on their queries and work with them on non-compliant orders and provide direction and clarity on steps to resolve order issues.
- Strong understanding of our Partner Programs.
- Document order management processes and update documents as processes evolve.
- Manage partner accounts, contracts and processes in ERP to keep clean records.
- Support Sales Operations Management on special projects and Finance with audit queries.
- Provide orders visibility to the sales team and management as needed.
- Generate timely / ad hoc reports as per the requirement
- Make recommendations to processes to improve customer experience and team efficiency
- Proper work ethic, and attention to detail arrive at work and meetings on time and prepared.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
Experience : 2-3 years experience working on an ERP & Order Management Process.
Tools : MS Office Suite and database management skills; Ideal candidate would have 2 years- experience working & managing order flow on ERPs and some exposure working on EDI tool
Communication skills : Excellent listening, speaking and writing skills, Prompt & Professional in style
Detail Oriented : Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy required
Process Oriented : place priority on how things are done and provide inputs for continuous improvement
Problem Solver : Responsive/prompt to inquiries; identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
Team Player : Good team player and Interpersonal skills.