Company at Aequs Private Limited
Views:2627 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Aequs - Manager - Treasury Operations (8-12 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Treasury
Number Of Openings : 1 (One)
Job Location : Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka, India.
Educational Background : Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant (CMA)
Overall Functional Scope : Treasury Operations - AR/AP, Audit & Compliance, Export Documentation, Fund Management, Policy Management.
Reporting To : Head of Treasury
Roles & Responsibilities :
Cash Management :
- Implement all treasury policies. Develop treasury processes, in line with policies and procedures for various businesses in conjunction with business heads focusing on efficiency and compliance with policies.
- Manage Treasury Shared Services
- Plan operational cash flow and liquidity.
- Work on all bank proposals and build and maintain all banking relationships. Negotiate loans, leases, other financing facilities and Treasury operations with banks.
- Set up working capital lines based upon requirements in individual entity / geography
- Set up and manage Vendor financing.
- Manage an efficient working capital cycle, with AR, AP, factoring and working capital lines.
- Work closely with all operations team to ensure effectiveness of capital utilization for working capital and capital expenditure.
- Work with Global treasury head to create and maintain Foreign Exchange Risk Management Policy
- Identify, ascertain and manage foreign exchange risk across the organization.
- Identify the best hedge mechanism.
Compliance, Accounting and Reporting :
- Ensure compliance with all Regulatory framework with respect to RBI, other central banks FEMA and other applicable compliance.
- Co-ordinate, obtain and maintain acceptable credit rating for all entities
- Ensure compliance of all financial covenants of financers.
- Compliance with internal processes and policies
- Work closely with Tax & Accounting teams to optimize reporting and taxation treatment of treasury transactions.
- Set up and manage process for on time regulatory filings and internal reporting.
Global Operations :
- Possess working knowledge/reasonable expertise in global treasury operations and process.
Desired Skills & requirements :
- Should have prior experience in leading the Treasury function preferably in a Manufacturing environment, preferably in a global organisation - listed/PE funded.
- Work experience in treasury shared services.
- Ability to head a 10-12 member team, develop and grow the team.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Exposure to IFRS, International accounting standards (IAS), US & Indian GAAP.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Indicative Years of Experience: 10 - 15 Years of post-qualification experience
Note : This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. The samples of industries and companies preferred should not be interpreted as all inclusive.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.