Senior Manager - HR at Aequs
Views:656 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aequs - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
- Take full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing to offer roll out with a focus on quality, time & cost.
- Candidate management - develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, owning the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing.
- Create Recruitment Dashboards & analytics for driving better efficiencies.
HR Business Partnering:
- Responsible for entire gamut of HR Processes as HR Business Partner for all the functions.
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislations & periodical filings of returns
- Partner with business on workforce planning, Budgeting, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Organise & evaluate training programs.
- Provide guidance on HR Policies.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Performance & Development (P&D) process: Manage the P&D process for the country (Mid-year process, yearly performance calibration process).
- Liaise with the Regional/ Global Team for any process related activities to provide proactive feedback, information, consultation support.
Develop Talent and Capability
- Implement learning and development plans.
- Be the 'talent broker " for your business vertical.
- Input into decisions related to key talents for your business vertical.
Create a Winning Team
- Work with colleagues and team members to build a shared sense of purpose.
- Align all employees behind the targets and create a passion for winning in the organization.
- Recognize & Reward accomplishments and behaviors in a timely manner.
- Innovation: Identify, develop, and make improvements to new ideas, techniques, procedures, services: Modify - adapt or enhance quality or value.