Senior Manager - HR at Aequs
Views:112 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Aequs - Lead Executive - Direct Tax - CA (1-5 yrs)
Overview : The candidate will be responsible for independently handling all Direct tax compliances of the Group Companies in addition to providing key inputs to the Management on tax related issues, tax planning, etc.
Job Description :
Independently handling all direct tax compliances applicable to the companies in India and abroad which include:
- Drafting/review of corporate tax computations
- Timely filing of returns and payment of taxes (if any)
- Compliance of TDS/TCS requirements
- Any other compliances as may be applicable
- Providing Tax advice to management on proposed transactions.
- Responding to routine ad hoc queries from Finance (all taxes except payroll taxes) and liaising with external advisors and consultants wherever required.
- Meeting tax officers and providing information/clarifications during assessment/re-assessment proceedings.
- Improve processes by developing/implementing best tax practices.
- Advising management on opportunities for tax planning and taking suitable steps in this regard
- Identification of potential tax issues and devising action plan to mitigate the risks.
- Support in closing Tax Audit and Transfer Pricing Audit
- Timely Issue of TDS certificates to vendors, etc.
Skill Sets :
- Prior experience in taxation
- Good communication, presentation and excel skills
- Should have practical experience of independently handing tax assessments, tax audits, transfer pricing audit, etc.
- Research proficiency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.