Manager - HR at Aequs
Views:3159 Applications:885 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Aequs - Head - Supply Chain Management (15-28 yrs)
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies that support the overall business objectives of the company.
- To be responsible for direct/Indirect Procurement, logistic and outsourcing, supplier development and Quality Management System, Optimum resource utilization, Meeting customer delivery schedule, Internal/External Audits, Certification Audit. Long term strategy, meeting budgeted spend and cost saving targets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, carriers, and logistics providers to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of goods.
- Manage inventory levels to meet demand, while minimizing excess and obsolete inventory.
- Optimize transportation and distribution networks to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery of goods.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies related to supply chain and distribution operations.
- Deploy new processes, standards, and operational plans for the Supply Chain Management function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.