Company at Aequs Private Limited
Views:2575 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Aequs - Corporate Communication Role (5-10 yrs)
1. Participates in the development and implementation of overall strategic communications planning.
2. Develops comprehensive communications (Internal & External) that support the overall strategic direction (Corporate & Non- Corporate) & PR content formulation.
3. Writing variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper / magazine articles.
4. Assist marketing team in development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns
5. Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the Offline and online articles.
6. Assesses industry updates/ communication, report findings and recommend improvements. Oversee the research and development of news releases, articles, editorials, publications and other written communications products
7. Responsible for the Crisis Communication Plan; updates, and management of crisis communications preparedness & activity and formulates appropriate messaging for sensitive and confidential materials.
8. Leads the creation, editorial planning, content development, layout and production of internal newsletters and internal portal (intranet).
9. Writes and coordinates speeches, briefing notes, and media articles for internal clients
10. Manages and reports on media measurement statistics (including ad equivalency value visibility index)
Job Location: Belgaum