Talent Acquisition at Aegon Life Insurance
Views:2880 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Aegon Life - Senior Manager - Finance (5-7 yrs)
KEY PURPOSE :
Managing of daily bank deposits, funds movement, reconciliation, updating of records into the system and related MIS generation. Ensuring timely Customer Payments.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- As part of Finance team, working closely with the Customer Service & Sales team for:
- Ensuring bank deposits are processed according to procedures at pan India locations.
- Liaison with the bank for various statements and updates as part of process.
- Timely Reconciliation of Various bank accounts on daily basis.
- Closure of exceptional / open recon items by coordinating with Bankers, Service Providers and Operations team.
- Ensuring that all receipts / entries are created, posted timely in Oracle financial System.
- MIS updation with respect to CMS collections on daily basis. Collections data match off between multiple systems.
- Timely closure of systems and ensure all necessary accounting is done.
- Ensuing Timely payment offline / online payment to customers.
Design, develop and maintain standard operating processes in co-ordination with the related departments. This will include:
- Recognising risks in deposits at distant locations and putting into place controls and procedures to minimise these risks and ensure visibility.
- Understanding accounting and financial management information requirements, and assisting in the specification and delivery of accounting interfaces and financial processes.
- Control and maintenance of the daily bank balance information.
- Liaising with the banks, intra and inter departments to define and agree operational procedures, to define reporting, frequency and format to satisfy audit and control, regulatory, statutory and management reporting as required by the business.
Key Critical Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Hands on approach
- Team player with proven ability to take ownership and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Possesses an understanding of the financial implication of and control requirements surrounding business processes.
Candidate would be ideally from Life Insurance Company, looking after cash management services and / or Deposit of Premiums received. Minimum 5 years experience of banking and treasury function within a Life Insurance company. Candidate expected to have a sound knowledge of accounting and banking requirements relating to Cash Management Services.