Talent Acquisition at Aegon Life Insurance
Views:1688 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Aegon Life - Lead - Social Media/Paid Advertising (5-6 yrs)
Key Purpose :
- Manage and operate social media advertising channel for the company
- Hands on experience of creating strategy and running Facebook campaigns successfully
- Generate effective leads for the business and ensure quality and efficiency
- Passion for social media, an innovative understanding of marketing and forward thinking is vital to this role.
- Develop and integrate on analytics-based decision support system
Key Responsibilities :
Managing Digital Assets:
- Measure the impact and effectiveness of various communication channels and formats using quantitative and qualitative media metrics.
- Managing the daily, monthly, and yearly budgets for social spends.
- Stay on top of changing social landscape by networking, meeting and building relationships with new social vendor partners, etc., understanding the benefits between working with different vendors and be able to clearly provide strategic rationale for all social vendor recommendations
- Excellent communication and writing skills are critical.
- You must work well in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to make quick decisions that fit the framework of the overall strategy.
Profile and Competencies:
- Techno-management candidates would be preferred.
- Good with numbers.
- Creative bent of mind.
- Experience in the fields of E-commerce, marketing, advertisement, Communication & Business Management would be helpful.
- Hands-on experience in executing a business brief from conceptualization, leads generation to sales conversions
- Experiencing building digital media or social media plans, buying and implementing.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally.