Aegon Life Insurance - Manager - Executive Assistant To CEO - Corporate Strategy (2-7 yrs)
Designation : Manager
Function : Corporate Strategy
Role : Executive Assistant to CEO
Employment type : Full time
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : MBA (Operations & Strategy / Finance / Marketing) from Tier 1/2 institute
Manager - Strategy| EA to CEO
AEGON Life Insurance Company Limited (ALIC) is focused on fulfilling its vision of creating tension-free lives. In pursuance of this goal, we provide a complete product suite, customized advice, and enhanced experience for all our customers.
AEGON Life was formed with the coming together of AEGON N.V., an international provider of life insurance, pensions and asset management, and Bennett Coleman and Company (BCCL), India's largest media conglomerate popularly known as the Times Group. This union brings together a local approach, with global expertise of launching products that cater to different sets of customers to meet their long-term financial goals.
Culture We Drive :
- We recognize that our people are our strengths and the diverse Talents they bring to our workforce is directly linked to our Success. Everything we do as a firm, hinges on our ability to hire, empower and retain the Best People.
- We embrace new ways of doing things. Our approach remains to be smart, quick on feet, stay nimble, innovate & focus on Customers. ALIC is guided by four principles: Wow the Customer, Spread Awareness, and Think Ahead & Passion to Perform.
Role Details :
Job Location: Mumbai
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Summary :
- The role would include working closely with various departments and preparing comprehensive reports at an organisation level. The role provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management. And the incumbent should have abilities in business acumen, data comprehension & inference development.
- The role requires multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
Key Focus areas :
- Assist the CEO in preparing for meetings by way of reports and presentations.
- To action & monitor tasks delegated by the CEO to ensure they are achieved within agreed deadlines
- Co-ordinating with Cross Functional Teams to ensure deliverables are met.
- Interpreting data, analysing results, tracking projects and monitoring & flagging deviations, if any.
- Manage multiple processes concurrently: follows up work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications & Competencies:
Our ideal candidate would possess:
- 2-7 years of relevant experience in Corporate planning / strategy
- MBA (Operations & Strategy / Finance / Marketing) from Tier 1/2 institute
- High degree proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interpret design, flowcharts, schedules, plans, report writing & presentations.
- Adaptability / comfort in coordination / interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
Reporting Relationships and Connections: This role would report to the CEO.