Aegon Life Insurance - Assistant Manager - Product Management (3-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Designation : Assistant Manager - Product Management
Employment type : Full Time
Location : Lotus Business Park - Mumbai
Reporting to : Head - Product Management
Department : Product Management Squad
Job Description : The person would be primarily responsible to act as the Product SME for end-to-end system set up of new / existing products/schemes on the policy admin system and integration with digital partner platforms.
Key Responsibilities :
Own the Product SME responsibility for :
- End to end system set-up of retail / group products and propositions.
- Successfully collaborating with the business and partner teams to ensure integration of new / existing products / schemes on partner platforms with the focus on enabling digital unassisted processes and quick integrations
- Ensuring all products/ Schemes are developed in compliance to regulatory requirements & digital first approach.
- Requirements planning, elicitation, management and documentation, development and testing support and management for multiple projects.
- Test case review and artifact ratification with for defect free output.
- Proactively managing all product / scheme developments in sprints and ensuring product / schemes are launched on partner platform in agreed stipulated timelines.
- Monitoring and managing operational risk incidents within the squad
- Ensure that work done is within prescribed project implementation methodology and applicable process standards are followed.
- Coordinate and successfully drive testing team in creation of testing plan and testing closure in sync with the plan.
- Active participation in Daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint review and retrospective meetings
- Sending Project Reports to relevant stakeholders during and after project completion.
Position Qualification :
- Degree with 3-4 years of experience as Business Analyst / Product Manager for end to end system setup of life insurance products (Group/retail).
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and managing product integrations on partner platforms will be an additional advantage.
Key Critical Competencies :
- Analytical bend of mind coupled with focus on details
- Working knowledge of LI Products & Regulations
- Understanding of LI product digital onboarding journeys
- Outstanding capacity to handle multiple projects that adhere to stringent timelines
- Highly ambitious and result oriented with non-compromising work ethics
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience in working with senior leadership