Aegon Life - Fixed Income Dealer (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Designation : Fixed Income Dealer
Employment type : Permanent
Location : HO
Reporting to : FM
Department : Investment
Job Purpose :
- The job holder will have the responsibility of supporting the Investment Team and Fund Managers with Debt Dealing, Debt Market and macroeconomic research.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deal execution and recommending ideas.
- Assisting fund manager in decision making by providing regular market updates, economic data analysis.
- Assisting in Credit Review and keeping a track on rating movement of Corp Bonds.
- Knowhow of Corporate issuances/RBI Auctions.
- Generate reports for the perusal of FM/CIO.
- Provide recommendations on the portfolio from analysis and movement in spreads across asset classes.
Measures of Performance :
- Identification of Mispricing opportunities available in the market from time to time backed by research.
- Performance of the recommended trade ideas over regular intervals.
- Ability to analyze and present a comprehensive view on markets to team.
Position Qualifications :
- MBA from a reputed Institute/ University or CA.
- Around 3 years of experience as a Debt dealer preferably with a Life Insurance/Mutual Fund/ Debt Brokerage.
Knowledge and Skills required :
- Good understanding of debt markets
- Excellent market network
- Good analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.