Talent Acquisition at Aegon Life Insurance
Views:2562 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Aegon Life - Assistant Manager - Affiliate Marketing (5-6 yrs)
- This role is responsible to create a network of consumer lead generation partners to drive as much qualified traffic to aegonlife.com properties and create a healthy ROI.
- Develop a network of consumer lead generation partners to drive as much qualified traffic to aegonlife.com properties
- Negotiate CPL & CPA pricing with affiliates in an efficient manner to maximize ROI
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly lead volume and conversion tracking
- Must have the ability to analyze reporting to ensure CPL & CPA goals are being reached, while identifying opportunities to optimize campaigns
- Identify areas for optimization and communicate them to lead gen partners
- Manage ongoing lead generation programs to improve volume and conversion rates
- Prioritize, execute, and analyze advertising optimization through split-tests and ad network optimization
- Proven success at building a successful online affiliate network with strong ROI
Knowledge & Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the Affiliate Marketing industry, either for a lead generation company or for a retail organization that utilized an affiliate marketing/consumer lead generation network is required
- Knowhow of mobile app ecosystem and experience in running app installation campaigns
- Strong understanding of fraud detection and fraud management tools and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of the consumer lead generation industry and affiliate marketing networks is required - preferably from BFSI industry
- A firm understanding of consumer internet marketing and consumer motivations for various incentive offers
- Experience managing multiple vendors with the ability to drive efficiencies is preferred
- Team player skills that will thrive in a performance-driven environment are required
- Demonstrated success as the principal driver of effective performance marketing campaigns including traffic generation, landing page and conversion funnel development and back end optimization analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.