Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:953 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Advocate - POSH/Labour Laws - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
Our client a boutique law firm specializing in Labour and Employment Law; POSH is looking for an Advocate who shall be a member of the ICC (Internal complaints committee) of various corporate clients.
- Visiting client sites - for meetings of the ICC; participating in enquiries/investigations of complaints pertaining to sexual harassment.
- Advising senior management of the client about the further course of action and corrective steps.
- Conducting workshops at client organisations to increase awareness about sexual harassment.
- Advising clients in formulating and implementing POSH policies and practises.
Required skill sets :
- Excellent soft-skills and maturity to effectively deliver in client facing roles; public speaking and presentation skills (to conduct workshops); strong command over English language.
Apply to this job only if :
- You are interested in working exclusively in POSH Law and are willing to travel within Bangalore
Advantages of applying to this position :
- Rare opportunity to be a part of a POSH committee of multiple organisations.
Other prerequisites :
- Basic understanding of the procedural law; legal research skills. Prior relevant experience would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.