Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:108 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Advisory Role - Market Intelligence/Market Research - ICT Sector (5-10 yrs)
- Author thought-provoking Thought Leadership and market intelligence reports
- Continuously track market trends from a regional perspective on new technological
innovations, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the sector, evolving enduser requirements, regulatory changes, business environment and growth prospects
- Establish relationships with industry stake holders to conduct research, assess best practices and engage in discussions providing market insights
Key Responsibilities :
- Market Research - Conduct extensive secondary research and primary research with Clevel executives and key stakeholders in the industry, Develop and implement strategic thought leadership reports and market insights based on primary and secondary market research
- Domain Expertise - Build strong industry expertise and advisory capability. Interact with industry stakeholders, and provide strategic market insights.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master's or MBA qualification
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in ICT advisory, market intelligence/ market research experience.
- Proficiency in data analysis and analysis to develop industry perspectives and relevant assessment of industry trends and their impact
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with business fluency in English language.
- Strong understanding of the IT services domain
- Domain understanding of analytics or IT infrastructure services will be good to have