HR Executive at ANRI Solutions
Views:1468 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Advisory Lead - M&A/Capital Raises - Investment Banking (4-7 yrs)
Your key responsibilities :
Client service delivery/execution :
- Execute the work on a multiple client base. Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develop a rapport with middle layers of client management
Industry knowledge & Research skills :
- Creative orientation and string hold on the usage of databases, industry reports, other resources etc. for comparable analysis (valuation and operating metrics), industry benchmarking and landscaping
- Ability to quickly research and understand the industry dynamics, business models, M&A activity etc.
Risk Management :
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans, and activities.
- Understand the concept of risk management and is able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
Knowledge Management :
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage the knowledge
Networking & Identification of opportunities:
- Begin to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicate to manager
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain an understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients
Skills and attributes for success :
- Have exposure to M&A or capital raises
- Be well aware of the rules and regulations that apply to M&A deals or should have done extensive research in a couple of sectors and more specifically Technology & Digital.
- Have a good working experience of financial analysis and basic financial modeling, valuation analysis preparation of information memorandum and pitches. Experience on live mandates and deal closure will be preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with:
- Investment banks (being part of Tech/digital team would be preferable but not mandatory)
- Strategy teams of large corporates (IT/Tech sector is highly preferable)
- Private equity / venture capital firms
To qualify for the role you must have
- CA or MBA or CFA (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- 4-7 years of relevant post-qualification experience in an investment bank. Work ex in BPO/KPO is less preferable