Advisory/Compliance Role - Private Equity & Transaction Tax - CA (1-8 yrs)
Currently we are hiring for - Transaction Tax & private Equity- Leading firm - Mumbai.
This is purely- Advisory/Compliance role. Required Experience - 1-8 Years in - Transaction Tax-
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract.
2. Research and analysis of tax laws relevant to private equity/ venture capital sector (such as domestic and international tax, corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA, Competition Act, stamp duty laws etc.) on structures, inbound and outbound deals, corporate reorganizations, securities market aspects, etc.
3. Perform direct tax diligence (this involves scrutinizing past tax issues, record, compliance, etc. of the target) and capture the facts and analysis in a diligence report.
4. Experience in direct taxation matters and working knowledge of SEBI and FEMA laws.
5. Use and apply the right tax practice processes and tools to be as efficient as possible in your work.
Qualification - CA
1. Strong analytical ability.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. 1-8 years of experience in Private Equity
Kindly revert with your updated resume and following details
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.