Research Associate at Antal International
Views:206 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Advisor/Senior Consultant - Thermal Power Plant - Consulting Firm - Contract (14-20 yrs)
- Operational supervision of work for Ultra mega power plant as planned and implementation of Project Strategy and to guide the consulting team on the gaps they are facing.
- Should have a better understanding of Coal Management system and processes
- Proven experience in Project Planning & Controls, Monitoring & Review, Project Management and Cost Control of large full-scale EPC of Ultra Mega Power Projects and PF Boilers Operating on Super-critical pressure Technology
- Will be Responsible for correctly quantifying the project progress for Top Management reporting as well for detailed drilled down analysis.
- Ability to summarize schedules containing large number of activities into Critical Path items
- Hands on experience in overseeing project activities from conceptualization to execution including technical specifications, procurement/supply of raw materials, stage inspections, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management and manpower planning.
- Planning monthly generation of power and steam on the basis of captive demand of operating departments and Planning major shutdowns for preventive maintenance of power plant
- Ensuring the cost of power & steam generation remains less than the cost of obtaining power from the grid and reviewing spare consumption patterns and ensuring adherence to quarterly R&M budgets without compromising on safety and environmental aspects.