Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:147 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Advisor - Indirect Tax - IT Services Firm - CA (10-20 yrs)
Indirect Tax Advisor
Opportunity with Leading IT Service Company in India
Designation - Advisor - Indirect Tax
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 10+ years
- Request to only apply if applicants present compensation (CTC) is within 27-35 Lacs
- Looking for a Qualified CA ( Passing year not after 2014)
Job Description :
1. Managing periodical compliances under GST law including monthly tax payments, filing of returns and GST refunds, litigations etc.
2. Coordinating with cross-functional teams to collate the information/ documents for the purpose of tax computation, filing of periodical returns and refunds, reply to notices, appeals etc.
3. Collation of information and supporting documents, preparation and filing of various returns under GST within the specified timelines / due dates
4. Preparation of refund related data / workings, filing of GST refunds on periodical basis and getting them processed by tax authorities
5. Liasoning with GST authorities for processing of GST refunds in timely manner
6. Managing Indirect Tax litigations mainly related to Service Tax and GST demands and refunds
7. Preparing and filing reply to day-to-day notices received from tax authorities
8. Coordinating with consultants and legal counsels wherever required with respect to GST return filing, GST refund filing and processing, filing reply to notices, appeals etc.
9. Preparing MIS reports for tax matters for senior management / corporate reporting.
10. Will be performing individually alongside the Director of Taxation as a Key Advisor .
1. Chartered Accountant with 9-12 years of working experience in Indirect taxation.
2. Must have worked in Multinational / Big Four firms in core Tax functions.
3. Ability to learn, flexibility, creativity.
4. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
5. High attention to detail and good organization skills.
Skill Sets :
1. Must have hands on experience in managing GST Compliances and litigations.
2. Good communication and liaison skills.
3. Should be a good team player to ensure timeliness and quality.
4. Should be able to handle various Indirect tax initiatives and reporting initiatives.
5. Excellent Proactive approach to the work and excellent Excel / Presentation knowledge.
6. Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage.