Senior Manager at Accord Manpower
Views:328 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Advisor - Financial Closing & Reporting - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated Accountant to join our Closing and Reporting. The person will support, monitor and lead the delivery of our financial accounting processes as part of the global shared services team, and will also seek to go beyond standard accounting service; this person will help us deliver the digital finance organization of tomorrow.
Working with our outsource partners; this role requires strong customer engagement and compliance skills, and the agility to respond to a rapidly evolving business environment. Based in our Delhi Hub, you will be working as part of a strong local team with defined career opportunities
Reporting to the Closing & Reporting team leader, your scope will include (but not limited to) below:
- Delivery of the financial accounting processes throughout the monthly cycle (including the delivery of the financial statements on month end);
- Managing and partnering with our outsource provider in making sure we adhere to the basic principles, ensuring strong review mechanisms over our Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balances, respective journals and our month end process as a whole;
- Liaising with internal partners on day-to-day performance management;
- Contribute to immediate day-to-day issue resolution and to their long-term improvement in coordination with the offshore team and in alignment with the Finance Services operating model;
- Measuring performance against defined KPIs for your scope and presenting the monthly review of processes to stakeholders and top management;
- Ensure periodic Risk and Control Matrix (RACM) compliance as applicable, support and liaise with Internal/External Auditors during SOX and Substantive audits, so as to ensure a fully compliant environment;
- Continuously improving our processes with an innovative mindset by leveraging data analytics and digital solution;
- Participate and lead in projects on new upcoming additional scope in Finance Services: new customers, scope (i.e. Business Units and processes not currently covered) and new services; and
- Ensuring documentation (policies, procedures etc.) is appropriately maintained on offshore and offshore activities.
- Good accounting/IFRS knowledgewith a CPA or equivalent
- Guideline of 6-9 years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and experience with HFM. Business processes (such as General Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Intercompany Accounting and Analytics) is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Partnered and worked with a BPO (outsourcing partner) delivery center
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.