Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:971 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Advisor - Digital Workforce - Consulting Firm (5-12 yrs)
Advisor - Digital Workforce
You will help clients to embrace changes to their workforce and their related work environment imposed by technology transformation. This includes advising business leaders on aspects of future workforce, required changes to the ways of working in order to fully leverage the value of going cloud native.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of consulting experience in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with focus on HR/Workforce strategies and/or Change Management initiatives
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
- Prior experience working on transformational projects at the intersection of business and workforce technology
- Minimum of 3 years building and maintaining client relationships up through key leadership
- Proven experience working with agile methods and design thinking tools
- Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
Bonus points if :
- Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite
- Expert in Design Thinking Methodologies
- Experience in workplace design on Microsoft Solutions
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Experience leading and mentoring high performing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of multicultural teams
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple foreign languages.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.