Advisor - Corporate Social Responsibility - NGO (15-24 yrs)
This Position, Which Reports To The CEO, Has following Accountabilities
You will work with governments, NGOs, community organizations, and other stakeholders to design and implement innovative CSR strategies that can help us make the world a better place, while also strengthening our relationships with the many other stakeholders in our business and government environment. The role requires a nimble, culturally sensitive, and professional attitude. Impeccable integrity is essential. The successful candidate must have experience collaborating with government and industry stakeholders to shape CSR outcomes that deliver business results.
This is an uncommon entrepreneurial opportunity to conceive, build, and manage the framework, metrics, communication tools, and playbooks for this vitally important team.
- Proven ability to innovate, build networks, create organizational structures, gain support, implement, and manage, with a focus on tangible results
- Understands stakeholder expectations for responsible business conduct and has a track record of driving responsible business practices within an enterprise.
- Has existing or can establish positive working relationships with other companies and organizations who are experts in Socially Responsible Business practices.
- Has worked successfully in a profit-and-loss position, and thus has a broad view of an enterprises- revenue generating needs and go-to-market models.
- Has demonstrated success at using influence, collaboration, and accountability to drive initiatives across the organization.
- Ability to work closely with people at all levels, from senior corporate executives to government officials to community leaders to consultants and agencies
- Design and deliver KPIs aligned with company priorities
- Engage with the PR and Social Media teams to support social media engagement, with the responsibility to expand and protect our company reputation in the area of corporate social responsibility, etc.with a proactive program with curated content with monitoring and measurement for results.
- Elevate the company's corporate social responsibility initiatives internally and externally through intranet articles, social media, media interviews and community events
- Own and manage our global philanthropic signature program. Ensure the program aligns with our brand identity, tagline
In addition, this leader must be an individual who is:
- Capable of developing a new team, ensuring team members- work and output is aligned with the enterprise's managerial value system, thought processes and go-to-market models.
- A strong people-leader who holds their team accountable for results and outcomes that are time-stamped, aligned with strategy and business-impacting.
- Both strategic and tactical as demonstrated by the ability to ask probing questions for clarity, delve into the details of initiatives, and provide keen insight and strategic guidance to the team and others that result in specific and measurable outcomes.
- Able to see the big picture;identify/understand societal trends/challenges and relate
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA/PGDM/PGDBM preferably with marketing and communications background
- 15-20 years of experience in corporate social responsibility (CSR), executive/employee communications, marketing communications and/or public relations
- Proven track record of success in leading CSR programs and demonstrating results
- Experience working in multiple facets of communications, including, but not limited to CSR, social media, public relations, marketing communications, social and digital media, executive and employee communications and engagement
- Ability to influence, collaborate and partner across functions and all levels within a matrix organization
- Strong initiative, interpersonal and team skills
- Strong written/verbal communication, time management, and quantitative/analytical skills
- Experience with external, executive and internal communications as well as project/event management
- Strong execution of employee giving and corporate signature campaigns.
- Experience in managing social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.