Research Associate at Antal International
Views:625 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Advisor/Consultant - Contract Manufacturing - Automotive Rubber Products - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (10-20 yrs)
We are working with one of the leading management consulting firm (TIER 1) carrying out the business transformation for one of their clients in Automotive Rubber products manufacturing. The client needs to augment their team with an Advisor/Consultant who knows and has dealt with contract manufacturers and can advise the client on their contract manufacturing strategy. The Advisor will work on a contract of 3 months (extendable based on project requirement) with the consulting firm.
Travel, Lodging, and boarding will be taken care of the consulting firm
- Identify contract manufacturers for rubber products
- Validate their credentials and capabilities (e.g., floor walkthroughs)
- Designing the terms and conditions of the contract to be signed with the contract manufacturers
- Regularly validate and test the quality of products, pricing, delivery, etc.
- Visiting Clients' Offices for Meetings.
- Overall Client Interaction.
- Interaction with various Departments at Mfg. Units
- Servicing clients (Rubber Companies).
- Having knowledge of Contract Manufacturing.
- Identification of clients / finalizing products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.