Advertising Manager - Jewelry Industry (3-7 yrs)
- Overseeing and heading the advertising departments operations and staff members.
- Working with the clients or the ad agency to establish and meet project goals and budget.
- Developing advertising strategies to attract buyers.
- Monitoring projects progress, from planning to execution, by ensuring it remains focused and effective.
- Providing advice on marketing and advertising methods for existing or new products or services.
- Directing market research.
- Negotiating contract specifications and terms with clients and other third parties.
- Previous experience in advertising.
- High-level written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of design and marketing techniques and principles.
- Decisiveness and strategic problem-solving skills, especially under pressure.
- Ability to develop strategies based on market and industry trends and developments.