F&MD at Linkage Corporate Solutions
Views:349 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Advanced Data Analytics Consultant - IIT/NIT/BITS (7-15 yrs)
1) Someone who has traversed the Analytics & AI value chain, having moved the clients from data to insights.
2) Deep expertise in applying Analytics for two or more industries (IT, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical/ Chemical, steel, mining, aerospace, Manufacturing etc.)
3) In depth understanding of AI tools across Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation, Conversation Intelligence and how they all come together to build AI ecosystem
4) Worked in a third-party consulting, service, technology organization for a fair share of the career.
5) Consulted clients on aspiration to make them information led decision making business.
6) Hands on expertise in developing and implementing predictive models (statistical and machine learning) for large enterprises.
7) Proven ability to enhance value of an opportunity through new technology
8) Ability to run multiple and disparate client conversations, opportunity pursuits, and handle the execution of dynamic practice agenda.
9) Advanced degree in any engineering discipline
10) Extensive experience as a Data Scientist.
11) Proficiency in R or Python, where the former is preferred.
12) Hands-on with supervised, unsupervised, deep learning, visualization, NLP methods & techniques
13) Hands-on with application of data science to industrial applications [cement, sugar, steel, mining, automotive, aerospace etc.]
14) In-depth understanding of SQL.
15) Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
16) Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
17) Ability to relay insights in layman's terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
18) Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
19) Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.
Skills & Experience
1) Any one holds B.Tech/M.Tech from Premiere Institute
2) Relevant experience 4~6 years overall Experience 8~12 Years.
3) Experience into industrial data analytics [oil/gas/energy/chemical.]
4) Hands on end-to-end analytics solution development and implementation project experience
5) Hands on into data science tool kits [off the self and open-source libraries]
6) Analytical solutions deployment project experience.
7) Dash boarding and visualization experience.
8) Programming in Python, C++, SQL, NOSQL
9) Platforms like Rapid miner, Tableau, Spot fire etc. [nice to have]
10) Experience of leading small teams [4~6 nice to have]
11) Experience in working on RFQ's and building proposals [nice to have]